Our RICS Registered Valuers carry out a range of property valuations in compliance with the RICS Valuation – Global Standards 2017 (The Red Book).
With a focus primarily on residential property and small commercial premises, we provide advice to business owners, developers, owner occupiers, property companies, investors, pension providers and private individuals.
Below are some of the services our team can provide:
- Pre purchase – Having a professional valuation of the property will give you comfort that the price agreed represents market value and may enable you to re-negotiate in some cases.
- Shared Equity – including reports for the Help to Buy Scheme, My First Home, Housing Options Plus etc.
- Pension Funds – including SIPPs.
- Expert Witness – matrimonial, disputes, negligence.
- Matrimonial – divorce & separation.
- Statutory valuations – Inheritance Tax (IHT) probate, Capital Gains, S219 Charities Act, etc.
- Company Accounts.
- Portfolio valuations.
- Reinstatement cost assessments for insurance purposes.
Contact us for more information.